Winter Program 2020
English course in Canada – Winter Program
Our Winter Program is being offered in January and February 2020. This program combines 18 hours per week of ESL studies with a variety of trips and excursions in London and the surrounding areas. Trips include Niagara Falls, Toronto, and a ski trip to Blue Mountain.
The cost for a 4-week program is $3350.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
The 3-week program fee is $2650.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
Please contact London Language Institute for more details on this program.
Program Options- 2020
|2-week Program||3-week Program||4-week Program|
|January 6 -January 17||January 6 – January 24||January 6 – January 31|
|January 13 – January 24||February 3 – February 21||February 3 – February 28|
Program Includes: Click Here to view our Winter Program album!
- 18 hours per week of ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation – bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities ( one per week)in London.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Boler Mountain Skiing, snowboarding or tubing
- Niagara Falls
- CN Tower / Ripley’s Aquarium
- Toronto- Glen Eden Ski Trip