Winter Program 2022
English course in Canada – Winter Program
Our Winter Program is being offered in January and February 2022. This program combines 18 hours per week of ESL studies with a variety of trips and excursions in London and the surrounding areas. Trips include Niagara Falls, Toronto, and a ski trip to Blue Mountain.
The cost for a 4-week program is $3390.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
The 3-week program fee is $2670.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
Please contact London Language Institute for more details on this program.
Program Options- 2022
|2-week Program||3-week Program||4-week Program|
|January 3 -January 14||January 3 – January 22||January 3 – January 28|
|January 17 – January 28||January 31 – February 18||January 31 – February 25|
** This program is for students aged 12-17 and 18 plus
- 18 hours per week of ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation – bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities ( one per week)in London.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Boler Mountain Skiing, snowboarding or tubing
- Niagara Falls
- Indoor Virtual Golf
- CN Tower / Ripley’s Aquarium
- Toronto- Glen Eden Ski Trip