Winter Program 2019
English course in Canada – Winter Program
Our Winter Program is being offered in January and February 2019. This program combines 18 hours per week of ESL studies with a variety of trips and excursions in London and the surrounding areas. Trips include Niagara Falls, Toronto, and a ski trip to Blue Mountain.
The cost for a 4-week program is $3190.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
The 3-week program fee is $2480.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
Please contact London Language Institute for more details on this program.
Program Options- 2019
|2-week Program||3-week Program||4-week Program|
|January 7 -January 18||January 7 – January 25||January 7 – February 1|
|January 14 – January 25||February 4 – February 22||February 4 – March 1|
Program Includes: Click Here to view our Winter Program album!
- 18 hours per week of ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation – bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities ( one per week)in London.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Boler Mountain Skiing, snowboarding or tubing
- Niagara Falls Journey Behind the Falls Sightseeing
- CN Tower / Rogers Center & Shopping at the Eaton Center
- Toronto- Glen Eden Ski Trip