Summer Program 2022
The Summer programs at London Language Institute have been very popular with students from all around the world. The focus of this short-term program is to introduce many of the wonderful sights and activities Canada has to offer while working on English skills in the classroom. This year we have added a number of activities including an option of a weekend trip to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City. Students will take a chartered bus and stay in hotels during this trip that takes place the both July and August. The additional fee for this optional activity is $575.00 including all meals.
Our program is open to students aged 12-17 and 18 plus.
Program Options 2022 Fees and Start Dates
|3-week Program||4-week Program|
|June 27 – July 15||June 27 – July 22|
|July 25 – August 12||July 25- August 19|
Summer Program Brochure 2022 – ENG
Applications should be submitted at least 30 days in advance of a program. 60 days is recommended to assure visa processing and accommodation arrangements are completed on time.
Please note that many groups may offer different pricing with additional value added services- contact the office for details
2019 Summer Camp Video
- 18 hours per week of in class ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation – bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities in London.
- Farewell barbecue with teachers and homestay families.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Niagara Falls
- CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario
- Water Rafting
- Canada’s Wonderland