Summer Program 2018 – NEW Montreal Weekend Trip Option
The Summer programs at London Language Institute have been very popular with students from all around the world. The focus of this short-term program is to introduce many of the wonderful sights and activities Canada has to offer while working on English skills in the classroom. Celebrating our 20th year! This year we have added a number of activities including an option of a weekend trip to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City ( July Program). Students will take a chartered bus and stay in hotels during this trip that takes place the both July and August. The additional fee for this optional activity is $410.00. LLI will also have our optional camping trip during the second weekend of August.
Program Options 2018 Fees and Start Dates
|3-week Program||4-week Program|
|July 2 – July 20||July 2 – July 27|
|July 30 – August 17||July 30 – August 24|
Summer Program Brochure 2018 – ENG
Applications should be submitted at least 30 days in advance of a program. 60 days is recommended to assure visa processing and accommodation arrangements are completed on time.
Please note that many groups may offer different pricing with additional value added services- contact the office for details
Click Here to view the 2016 summer program wrap up show.
Click Here to view the 2015 summer program wrap up show.
Click Here to view the 2014 summer program wrap up show.
Click Here to view the 2013 summer program wrap up show.
Click Here to view the 2012 summer program wrap up show.
- 18 hours per week of ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transporation – bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities in London.
- Farewell barbeque with teachers and homestay families.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Niagara Falls
- CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario
- Water Rafting
- Canada’s Wonderland