London Language Institutes TVO ILC High School Program (Film)
LLI’s TVO\ILC High School Program- Facilitated Independent Learning Model FILM
Now Registering for January 2019. Program allows for continuous intake!
London Language Institute is an approved deliverer of the FILM model and under contract with TVO and ILC.
London Language Institute is thrilled to formalize a relationship with TVO’s Independent Learning Centre (ILC), to provide our international students access to the highly acclaimed Ontario education. Canada’s high school education is ranked among the best in the world, and ILC’s Ontario secondary school courses are developed by The Ontario Ministry of Education and delivered by Canadian certified faculty. The ILC is Ontario’s largest high school, with more than 20,000 students taking distance-learning courses towards their diploma or as pre-requisites for post-secondary programming. LLI’s TVO\ILC High School program is offered at our main campus in London, Ontario Canada. Students utilize the FILM model of learning in a classroom setting. This program combines the best of online leaning with the benefit of a controlled classroom environment. Students can complete all their studies and attain an Ontario Secondary Schools High School Diploma including literacy testing at the LLI campus. LLI also approves overseas partner schools to offer this program.
Their flexible and self-directed curriculum can be taken by students 14 years of age and up, and is designed to prepare international students for top university and college placements.
Students will be able to take all their courses at one of our campuses around the world with the support of a facilitator and a controlled learning environment. Students will have the advantage of having both online teaching support and a facilitator at their school who can answer questions and assist them through their learning. This is not a sole online program. LLI offers this program using the FILM model- Facilitated Independent Learning Model. This assures that students are monitored and have support throughout their program and that marks and examinations are secure and recognized by post secondary institutions.
- Flexible programming designed to support English as a Second Language Students.
- Continuous intake at our main campus in London, Ontario Canada. Overseas campuses have varying start dates.
- LLI can have credit transfers assessed through ILC so that students can have a complete transcript.
- Standardized marking as all assessments are performed by ILC teachers with final examinations administered under strict protocols ensuring that student results are standardized and easily recognized and accepted by colleges and universities once students are seeking post secondary entrance.
- Cost effective. Students can take up to 8 credits per academic year and only pay for what they need.
- Students will be assessed with their language by London language Institute. No need for TOEFL, CAEL or IELTS testing for admission into this program. London Language Institute proficiency examination is approved by TVO\ILC.
- Students will be provided language support prior to beginning programs to ensure they are starting programs with the English proficiency necessary for success in all subject areas in their high school courses.
- The Ontario Secondary Diploma is a globally recognized Diploma that can be used to apply to post secondary school around the world.
This program will allow our students to:
- earn credits towards your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), working at your own pace, from any LLI approved partner school worldwide, in less time than a traditional high school.
- choose from over 100 engaging, real-world learning courses (with embedded videos, live links) internationally recognized by reputable universities. Qualified and trained Facilitators will be in your classroom to assist in your learning while online teachers are available through the online ILC portal. The FILM model is not an online course. It combines online learning in a controlled classroom environment.
- experience innovative technology combined with proven teaching techniques, support and guidance from highly qualified faculty, when you need it.
- customize your independent course of study to achieve your personal, educational and career goals.
Learn more about the program and its benefits
Who can register:
ILC courses can be taken by students 14 years of age and older and that have a strong English competency. Students going through London Language Institute will have their language proficiency assessed through our 5 level ESL program.
Please contact London Language Institute at: +1 (519) 439-3350 / Email: email@example.com
More information coming soon.