Experience Canada with LLI! Our popular Summer Programs blend English language learning with a Canadian cultural experience filled with incredible trips and activities.
Join us for 2, 3 or 4 weeks to discover many of the wonderful sights and activities Canada has to offer, while working on your English skills in the classroom. We’ll visit iconic locations such as Toronto and Niagara Falls, and also explore other great destinations in the province of Ontario.
Our summer programs are available for two age groups:
Why choose the LLI Summer Program?
Learning Languages Institute has been offering summer camps since 1998 and has hosted thousands of students from around the world. Our packed program includes:
- 18 hours per week of in-class ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation – bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities in London.
- Out of town excursions.
- Optional weekend trip to Ottawa/Quebec/Montreal.
Stay with a Canadian family
All of our Summer Program students have the opportunity to stay with a local family as a house guest. You’ll enjoy living as part of the family, sharing meals, and experiencing a typical Canadian lifestyle. Many parents find it very reassuring that their children will be safe with a family in Canada rather than staying in rented or student accommodation.
The best of French Canada
This year we have added new activities to our Summer Program, including the option to go on a weekend trip to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City for both our July and August programs. You will take a chartered bus and stay in hotels. This (optional) additional trip costs an extra $800.00.
If you are an agent accompanying a group of students for a Summer Program here in Ontario Canada, LLI will offer the following:
- Bring more than 20 students in one group, and we will pay for your accommodation, airport transfers and all organized excursions (excluding the optional French Canada excursion).
London 2, 3 or 4 Weeks
June 19, July 3 & July 24
Applications should be submitted at least 90 days in advance of a program. 120 days is recommended to assure visa processing and accommodation arrangements are completed on time.
Please contact Shabnam at firstname.lastname@example.org for group and agent preferred pricing.
- One Time Registration Fee: $150
- Material Fee: $70
- Custodian Document: $50
- Medical Insurance: $60
- Business Certificate: $600
* Any student who registers for the Summer Program and pays a CAD $500 deposit by January 30, 2023 will receive a CAD $350 discount.
If you require a visa to enter Canada, we strongly suggest you apply for your visa at least 3 months in advance. This is so there is time for your application to be processed and issued before your LLI Summer Vacation program begins.
- If you are refused a visa, and this is confirmed to us in writing by May 15, 2023, you will receive a full refund (minus the $150 registration fee; $50 Custodian Document)
- If you are refused a visa after May 30, 2023, we will defer you to the Summer Vacation Program in 2024. No refunds will be issued after May 30, 2023.
- If there is a delay in getting your visa approval, we will defer our application to the Summer Vacation program for 2024. No refund will be issued.
Students are responsible for arranging their own medical insurance before traveling to Canada. Alternatively, LLI can arrange insurance via Guard.me if required.
** Students who are 18+ years old and have an advanced level of English ability (assessed at Level 5 or higher) are encouraged to sign up for the Business Certificate Class for an additional CAD $600. This class is only available to students in the 4-week program.