Job Posting July 11, 2019
Property Manager- London Language Institute Student Residences
Start Date: October 1st 2019
Salary Range: $28,000.00- $30,000.00 per year
London Language Institute is seeking a Property manager to assist with the placement and monitoring of our residences that are rented to international students studying at London language Institute.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Three plus years of experience in proper management preferred
- Able to routinely communicate with parents of students ( most are in China)
- Responsible for intake and communication with tenants
- Maintenance of property and units
- On call for any maintenance or issues arising with tenants.
- Assist in collection of rent
- Assist in marketing of residence to students. Most of this marketing will take place overseas prior to the student’s arrival (China)
- Assist in marketing residence to students and parents overseas (China)
London language Institute will be accepting applications until July 26th 2019 at 5:00pm. Interviews will be conducted the weeks of August 5th and August 12th 2019.
Please e mail resumes to Paula Medina at [email protected] or contact our office by phone at 519-439-3350 if you have any questions.
London Language Institute