Welcome from LLI
London Language Institute is pleased to have made a partnership with Coomeva in Colombia. We are looking forward to supported Coomeva Associates and students from Colombia. LLI has 20 plus years of experience in the International Education field. We are located in the beautiful City of London, Ontario Canada which s the tenth largest City in Canada and located close go both Toronto and Niagara Falls. Our beautiful downtown campus is very convenient for students to travel to and from school.
Associates of Coomeva will receive special pricing on all London Language Institute programs. A 5% discount will be applied to all regular programs and Coomeva Associates will also receive special pricing for 3-week vacation programs that will be offered several times throughout the year.
We are looking forward to assisting you with all your academic goals and welcome any questions that you may have- firstname.lastname@example.org
Coomeva LLI Vacation Program
London Language Institute is pleased to provide a 3-week vacation program to Coomeva Associates that combines a learning and cultural experience.
This program is open to both Coomeva Associates and Non- Coomeva Associates.
Our first program will be offered starting April 1, 2019. This program will finish Friday April 26th 2019.
3-Week Fee Coomeva Associates $2545.00
3-Week Fee Non- Coomeva Associates $2695.00
** Insurance coverage is included in above fees.
This all-inclusive program incudes the following:
- Airport pick up and drop off from Toronto Pearson Airport
- Accommodation with a Canadian homestay in a private room and all meals
- Transportation to and from school
- All books and materials
- Weekly trips out of town and in town including CN Tower, Niagara Falls, Ripley’s Museum
- Optional weekend trip to Montreal and Ottawa includes food and shared hotel accommodation $550.00
- Local excursion in London to museums and cultural sites
- Certification upon completion of program
- 23 hours pf ESL instruction per week. LLI has 7 levels and classes are kept to a maximum of 12 students